LASER MACHINING SERVICES
We pride ourselves as the leading service providers of laser drilling service (Microhole drilling) and laser marking service. Synergy Automatics has extensive experience in laser drilling to precisely control all the parameters that are critical to achieving tolerance and predictable hole drilling results the quality of the laser beam, wavelength, intensity, pulse duration, and pulse repetition rate.
From custom to contract manufacturing with prototype or production runs in Laser Drilling & Laser marking, Synergy automatics is able to meet your needs while working in accordance to your specifications. Small and large holes can be drilled on formed 3-dimensional parts made out of a variety of high-temperature alloys.
- Oil & Gas
- Alloy steel
- Super Alloy
- Stainless Steel (SS303, SS304, SS316 & Duplex)
- Spring Steel
- Other carbon Steel
LASER DRILLING SERVICE IN CHENNAI
We are the leading service provider of Laser Drilling Service in Chennai.
We are well-skilled professional organization and use Laser machine with ultra modern technology to make parts as per customer specification.
Production of precision through-holes and blind holes with diameters of 20 microns to several millimeters, depending on material type and thickness
- Single pulse drilling up to 200 holes per second
- Trepanning and percussion drilling with roundness tolerances of several microns
- Applications: fuel injectors, filter elements, medical needles, screens, etc.
- Advanced Laser Drilling machines
- Perfect finish and dimension
- Affordable prices
- Part as per print
Advantages of laser drilling includes:
- As a non-contact technique which prevents contamination of the work-piece and reduces wear of the drilling part (compared to other drilling techniques).
- It has come to be accepted as the drilling methodology of choice for producing high aspect ratio holes.
- High, repeatable accuracy: with laser drilling, every production piece is 100% perfect every time.
- Well-suited to produce holes at shallow angles (as small as 10°) to the workpiece surface.
- Choosing the appropriate wavelength and power density of the laser beam, it can be used to drill a wide range of materials such as stainless steel, nickel alloys, titanium alloys, aluminum alloys, copper alloys, brass, ceramics, etc.
- Fast, accurate, flexible and automated, laser drilling is especially cost-effective for prototyping and small production batches.
Types of laser drilling includes
- Single-shot laser drilling
- Trepan Laser drilling
- Helical Laser drilling
LASER ENGRAVING & MAEKING SERVICE
We offer Laser engraving and marking job work for our esteemed customers.
Our Service covers entire range of application includes
- Gauges and Measuring instruments
- Surgical Tools and instruments
- Company Logos
- Serial numbers, Part numbers marking
- Production Codes, Bar codes engraving
- Tube marking
- Metal Business Cards, invitations
- Promotional Items
- Jewel marking and gifts
- Automobile components marking
- Cylindrical marking
- Cylindrical engraving
- Stainless steel plaques
- Etching on metals